Monday, June 9, 2014

Around the Fixit Household

It’s been a busy couple of weeks. We’ve had several doctors’ appointments and logistical problems. It’s wearing us  out.

Things have changed a little for the better for Mr. Fixit. His chemo medication has been cut in half. It seems that some of the side effects are easing.

I have been having problems with my knees and have been spending a great deal of time stretched out on the bed. Our house is three levels and not one level has everything one needs to get through the day. The steps make it tough. Just sitting at the computer hurts. It’s getting better though.

I’ve been trying to add tabs to the top of my blog page, but I don’t understand the instructions at all. It’s so frustrating!

I’ve been reading a lot. Thank goodness for ebooks from my libraries. There’s not much to do in a doctor’s waiting room or coddling one’s knee.

I want all this to go away and for things to get back to normal.

No comments: