Friday, August 1, 2014

So There!

A few days ago Mr. Fixit had a blood pressure problem after cleaning out the car. His bp dropped very low. It scared me a bit.

Last night after we left a family dinner the “low tire” warning light came on during the drive home. It happened once before a few days ago. I called Ben to ask if he would ask Cole to come over to help Mr. Fixit find the problem with the tire. I didn’t want another bp drop.

This morning Mr. Fixit said to me that he was going out to start working on the car. I said, “No you’re not.”

He said, “Why not?”

I replied rather tartly, “Because I said so, that’s why!" Then I realized what I said. "Wow, I haven’t said that since the boys left home.”

“And I just stood there like a kid,” he muttered.

Hey, it worked. He’s sitting downstairs waiting for Cole.

No comments: