Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Coolness and Slo-Mo Replay

On baseball game days, we go over and pick up Noah and Owen from their respective childcare facilities. As we were leaving with Owen today, all his little classmates gave him hugs before he left.

When we reached the car, I said, “Owen, do your friends always give you hugs before you leave?” He replied, “Yeah, almost all the time.”

I said, “Why do they give you hugs?”

He said, “Because they think I’m a cool kid.”

Later, Owen was upstairs looking for his baseball uniform. Just as Jason came in the back door, I heard a scream coming from upstairs. Both Mr. Fixit and I hit the floor running heading for the stairs. Jason was only a step behind. When we determined that Owen was okay, Jason said to us, “Gee, I didn’t know you two could still move that fast.”

Noah said, “I missed it. Can you do it again?”

No comments: