Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My World


















At “Time Goes By” there is a special section for people to show photos of where they blog. I can’t summon up the courage to put these pics there where so many people can see them. I like looking at the submissions and photos of other bloggers' surroundings, families, and pets, but I’m a bit intimidated by the neatness of the computer areas. My computer room is always a mess, but it’s my favorite area of the house. I have my computer, a few books, a small TV and DVD player, and my needlework close at hand. The only discordant note, if I ignore the clutter, is the dreaded treadmill that sits there reminding me of its neglect with its thick coating of dust.
I have been posting since late 2004, and I've decided to share a bit more of our lives. I hope to post more pictures than usual. This is My World. Welcome To It!

No comments: