Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Old Dog, New Tricks?

Jason called to ask me if we had relatives still living in Miami. He had received an invitation from some young woman to become his “friend” on Face Book from Miami. I mentioned that I don’t understand the Face Book concept at all so he tried to explain it to me. He was surprised to learn that his Mr. Fixit has a Face Book page. Mr. Fixit was invited by members of his family to join. We set up his page but could not figure out how to use it.

While Jason was trying to explain it to me, I accidentally changed Mr. Fixit’s relationship status to “In an open relationship.” When I saw it on the page, I started to laugh. It popped up on Jason’s page. He (Jason) was yelling at me, "Get that off the page! Hit delete! What will my friends think if they see Dad is in an open relationship?” I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. I said, “Well, you can tell everyone that’s why he’s having heart problems.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I joined Facebook to see some photos a friend had posted. I really don't see the point of it all.