Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hi!

I'm back! I've tried over the past couple of weeks to leave blogging behind, but here I am again. I discovered something rather alarming. Blogging has become one of my few conversational outlets; it's also a little sad. Even if no one ever comments, it feels like I'm a little more connected to world, and I don't feel so lonely.

While taking this short leave, every day I would see or experience something and  think, "Wow, that would be a good subject to blog about." (Are the grammar police out there? I ended that sentence with a preposition.) Now that I'm sitting at the keyboard, I only have a few ideas. Also, I have a bunch of chores to do today so they will have to wait.

The weather has cooled a bit; the forecast calls for a high of 95 degrees today. The humidity is down a bit. It has been possible to sit on the deck in the late afternoon without sweat pouring and gasping for breath. I'm so glad.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's cooler here in Oklahoma too and it rained yesterday for the first time in a long time. Glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

You are so right, it really is a nice way to connect with people.

jay said...

i, too, am glad you've decided to continue with your posts. I read it everyday while i'm at lunch at the office. i even go back and read old posts because some are just so damn funny. keep 'em coming.