Thursday, October 21, 2010

He's Not Hip

This morning while Mr. Fixit and I were having breakfast a morning show was on. They had the people from the Jersey shore as guests. Mr. Fixit said, “Who are these people?” I tried to explain about the tans, the narcissism, the bad behavior, and, of course, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity for a self-righteous rant about television glorifying bad behavior and viewers who eat it up. My parting shot was, “If you haven’t heard about these people, you’re just not cool.”


Then I saw this cartoon and showed it to him. “This is you,” I said.




 
He said, “I don’t get it.” (He doesn’t know Lady GaGa either.)


'Nuff said.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Although I have heard of the Jersey Shore people and Lady Gaga, I don't get any of it either. I'll join Mr. Fixit's uncool club

jay said...

i can totally hear you two having that conversation....