Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pictures

These are some pictures I found on my camera. I’ve neglected some of them since the summer.

I’m going to rush out right now to take advantage of these bargains. These advertisements were outside a convenience store near several lakeside communities.oct.9-12 001oct.9-12 002

Every football player needs a little assistance getting ready for the game. Levi played his last game Thursday evening. The field is 80 yards long. On his team’s first offensive play of the game, he began about a yard into the end zone and ran the length of the field for a touchdown.oct.9-12 004

Touchdown run:  Don’t miss the bump!

Saturday was a wonderful day for baseball; Noah’s rec league team (as opposed to his travel team) played. I found a new friend who stayed with me through the last three innings of the game.oct.9-12 008oct.9-12 013oct.9-12 010

At Levi’s football game Thursday night, a big flock of geese flew over our heads in formation. It was quite impressive. Mr. Fixit was recording the game with the video camera but had turned it off during a lull. He didn’t get the camera rebooted to take a picture so Levi’s other grandmother took this one on her camera. I love it!

2012-10-07brendageese

(Click on each picture enlarge)

No comments: