Thursday, October 1, 2009

It Must Be in the Genes

When Mr. Fixit had his hearing aids “installed,” I sent our sons, Ben and Jason, an email telling them about Mr. Fixit’s reaction. I mentioned that he hadn’t said “Huh?” once. Ben’s answering message said, “Huh?” That's all, just "Huh?"

He also signed me up to receive Dog the Bounty Hunter’s news letter by email. I threatened to enroll him and Jason in Barry Manilow’s fan club. (I haven’t received anything from Dog except the acknowledgement of my inclusion on his list. Thank Goodness!)

Today when I explained why I think the insurance company is going to deny my claim for the damages to my car, he sent me an email with the link to Judge Judy to submit my case for her consideration. There was no further message.

His sense of humor is as dry as the Sahara. I wonder where both my boys get it. I couldn’t be from. . . Nah!

No comments: