Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Something in the Air

Once again we have missed an opportunity for snow. The forecast had called for the possibility of the white stuff last night, but we only had rain in the afternoon and little or no precip of any kind last night.

When I was taking the garbage to the street this morning, it was cold enough to remind me of well-diggers, witches, and metallic primates and the wind is quite brisk. However, there is something in the air. I think it could be the breath of spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy in SC, I'm Helen in Michigan. The whole country is
ready for a breath of spring.
I drop by to read you from time to time, and thought it was high time I said Hello.
I do not have a blog, so need to use
anonymous.
I enjoy what you have to say.
Thanks for sharing.
Helen