Saturday, November 1, 2014

Some Loud Kids Are Okay

Yesterday while grocery shopping, I heard from what seemed to a few aisles from me the very loud voice of a little boy. He wasn’t throwing a fit nor was he crying. In fact, he sounded quite happy. It wasn’t that annoying either. He was just loud. I thought, “That poor mother. I wonder if he’s loud all the time.” I then noticed a mother with one child in the basket and what looked like a four year old boy walking beside the basket. The little guy was still talking, LOUD. It seemed to be just a little boy conversation. The mother said, “Will you please stop talking?” She was using her outdoor voice, but she didn’t seem to be angry. I think she was just trying to get a word in edgewise. It seems they are just a garrulous, LOUD family.

******************************************

Note: Update on Mr. Fixit’s health posted:

http://lucyscancerdiary.blogspot.com/

No comments: