Saturday, October 27, 2007

There has been no relief from our drought even though it rained several days this past week. During the three days it rained, we only had two downpours that lasted for about 10 minutes each. Mainly we had very light rain that didn’t even require an umbrella. It was just hot and humid.

Officials have said that the reservoirs have less that 100 days’ supply of water. Many areas are under mandatory conservation measures. The Georgia governor has even suggested that eating from paper plates would help. Sounds like a plan to me.

The leaves have just begun to turn in the last week or so. We haven’t been “leafing” yet. The weatherman said that the colors won’t be as bright this year due to the lack of water.

Fall Ball is almost over. Noah had his last game last night. He did so well. Owen had a game at the same time. I spent half the time at Owen’s game and the other half at Noah’s.
Noah has a tournament next weekend. Cole has one more tournament, I think. What will I do with my weekends now? I know! Dare I say it? Christmas Shopping! Aarrgghh! I love giving presents, but I hate the shopping.

Noah and Owen are spending the night with us. This is Jason’s and his wife’s anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I have no idea how long they’ve been married; maybe 11 years. I don’t keep up with things like that.

Noah and his Game Ball



lolcat - nice bwinker jurkface
This is one of my favorites from lolcats. I can relate.

No comments: