Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One Reason Why We've Been Married Almost 43 Years

At this stage in my life, it is necessary to take several medications a twice a day. Also, at this stage in my life, my memory isn’t as sharp as it was once. For some reason, I can’t remember to take the morning meds; I never forget the bedtime ones. Two of the prescriptions have some unpleasant side effects. If I take them on schedule my body adapts and the side effects disappear; however, if I miss one dose, the side effects re-appear and continue for a few days. Needless to say, I hate this! I asked Mr. Fixit if he would remind me to take the meds on schedule.

This morning before he left for work, he came upstairs and reminded me. When I came downstairs, this is what I found.






His spelling may leave a bit to be desired, but his heart is in the right place. What a sweet man!

No comments: