Wednesday, January 25, 2012

An Open Letter to CBS News Division

While I applaud you efforts to improve your morning show, I, a humble viewer, would like to offer one small suggestion. Someone should tell Ms. King to shut the hell up! She talks over Erica Hill and interrupts both her co-anchors and guests. She comes across to me as abrasive with some guests. Perhaps “abrasive” is not the word I’m looking for. I think “snotty” is a better choice.

I was so looking forward to the changes so that I would not have to endure the cooking, wine-tasting, and Willard Scott on NBC. Robin Roberts on GMA has a tendency to become giggly and simpering when interviewing the celebrity du jour and the new guy seems to be wannabe stand-up comedian masquerading as a morning anchor. Maybe it’s just me, but I find giggling, simpering, and one-liners a little grating in the morning.

Well, now. I feel ever so much better. I shall lick the cream from my face, retract my claws, and take a catnap. Enough cattiness for today.

2 comments:

Meryl Baer said...

Try watching Morning Joe on MSNBC. They all have a brain and use it.

Betty said...

I agree with your about Ms King. I thought this would be a pretty good morning show, but she just ruins it. Hey, be careful what you say about Willard, or he won't celebrate your 100th birthday!