Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pet Sitting

Ben and his family are in Myrtle Beach this week so I am keeping the cat, Sitty-sat. I call her Itty-bitty Sitty-kitty committee (only one member). She is almost totally black. I’ve only seen a couple of white hairs on her chest. She is black, black, black.

The first day and a half she hid under the couch, only coming out to eat. She eats a lot. I don’t how she keeps her girlish figure. She is becoming a more friendly. She will sit on our laps and wander around the house a little, but she still won’t come into the computer room.

Bella has been calling almost every day to check on her. I sent pictures last night to reassure her.

I think Sitty thinks we are boring. She’s accustomed to having two dog friends, and the five human members of her family. The quiet alone must be unusual for her. She will probably be glad when they come home.

July 2, 2014 004

Check out the extended claws. Maybe she’s not crazy about having her picture taken.

No comments: