Monday, June 22, 2015

My Summer Complaint

It’s hot! I just looked at the outdoor thermometer, and it reads 100 degrees in the shade. Oh, it’s also almost 5:30 pm. Now that’s hot.

In fact, it’s so hot that I have had to alter my lifestyle a bit. I am not a morning person. I usually wake very early, but I stay in bed reading or on the computer until 7 or 7:30 am. It just takes me a while to get moving. These days I have to hit the pavement for my daily (well, almost daily) walk by 6:00 a.m., the coolest part of the day. I have to admit that it’s quite pleasant to be out before sunrise and not having to deal with the sun in my eyes. (Bright light bothers me a bit now.) No one else is out except the people who leave for work early, but the birds are very chirpy early in the morning. So it’s me, the birds, and an audio book. Not bad.

Mr. Fixit had a scan this morning. We’ll get the results this coming Friday.

1 comment:

jay said...

Don't forget to update the other blog with the scan results.