Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mr. Fixit's Coming Home!

When I post a “Lucy and Ricky” moment, I always ask Mr. Fixit if he would rather I didn’t. He is such a sweetheart; he almost always okays it. In fact, sometimes, he says, “You can put that in your bloggle” without my asking.

He called this morning to say that he would be starting home in a little while. I said,
“Be careful.”

He said, “No problem. I’ll be using Jason’s ESP thing.”

I was laughing so hard I couldn’t talk for several minutes. He kept saying, “What? What did I say?”

Finally after several minutes of guffawing that settled down to sniggering, I said, “It might be better to use the GPS instead of relying on your extra-sensory perception.”

He said, “Okay, I’ll let you go so that you can get a Kleenex to wipe the tears running down your cheeks.”

Can’t help lovin’ that man of mine!

No comments: