Friday, April 1, 2011

She’s back!

Mother Cat came back this evening about 7:30. I stepped out for a little fresh air and there she was sitting on the deck railing where she usually sits. I was so happy to see her. I thought she would be very hungry, but she came in had a few bits of dry food and left. I guess she had dinner out with friends.

All day long I called her, “Moo-therr! Here kitty, kitty” in my cat calling falsetto voice. I must have driven the neighbors nuts. I know now that she was probably sitting in the bushes laughing her kitty tee-hees, her whole body shaking with almost silent laughter while I was so worried about her.

0821c870-193c-4ffb-8ab6-ea2fd68c8093

She is such a little @#$%$, but I’m so happy she’s home.

(The photo is not her, but I bet this was the expression on her face.)

No comments: