Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Laughter

Even though things have been grim around the Fixit household lately, there have been a few things that made the laugh. And, believe me, I needed something diverting.
1)
snoopy

2)
dogs elf

3)
It’s seldom that I find anything funny in comments on the internet. The comment sections are usually dominated by bigots and blood-thirsty individuals who believe that misdemeanors should be punishable by death. I found a comment what was clever and funny, and, yes, I actually laughed.
I was restless; I couldn’t read, I didn’t want to watch tv, I tried to nap but sleep wouldn’t come. I opened my home page and saw a recipe for baked french toast. I clicked and read the recipe. One ingredient called for was coarse salt.

The comment: “I only have polite salt. Will this still work?” I had to think about it for a second or two.

I think it’s hilarious! But, then again, maybe I’m just a little close to the edge right now.

(Click to enlarge for detail.)

No comments: