Friday, January 31, 2014

The Last Hurdle

Today we had the final step before Mr. Fixit’s surgery Tuesday. It seems like every day we’ve been at one medical facility or the other. He just wants it to be over. In a few weeks he will have a biopsy on his lung tissue. They decided not to do it at the same time as the removal. That won’t require a hospital stay.

It’s still cold here although the temps are supposed to be warmer tomorrow.

My insomnia has been worse than usual lately. Last night I loaded my MP3 player with some old radio shows. I turned it on, went to sleep immediately, and slept from 12:30 am to 7:30 am. I woke up only once and listened to a half hour show and went back to sleep. I felt so much better this morning. I’m going to start putting that those earphones on every night. It’s better than a sleeping pill for me.

No comments: