Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baseball and Conversation

Today was Noah’s first baseball tournament for his traveling team. He did really well. They lost the first game and won the second. They played the games back to back. Tomorrow’s games are also back to back. I think it’s a little hard for those little guys in the heat with only a 15 minute break between games.

I actually talked to real people a little bit today, too. Mr. Fixit has been gone for eight days. I have talked to him once a day, and Jason called a couple of times. Other than that, I haven’t talked to anyone. While I was at the supermarket, I was hoping that the lady behind me in the check-out line would tell me about her gall bladder surgery. I had decided that if she did start a conversation I would invite her to lunch so that she could tell me about her cousin Myrtie Mae’s attack of shingles that pert near kilt her.

It's been a little lonely.

No comments: