Thursday, July 9, 2009

Plagiarism - Part II

I noticed on Site Meter I had a visitor from Nebraska. Imagine my surprise when I checked HER site and discovered that the plagiarized post had been removed. I wonder how she knew I had posted about her. I thought when I checked her profile this morning that there was the option to email her. I didn't chose to do that, and I may be wrong about the email, but it is interesting that the option is no longer there.

I only wish she had the integrity and character to at least apologize to me. I guess if you steal someone's writing you're a little short on integrity and character.

I also wonder what would happen if some of her readers found out that she copied my post.

2 comments:

jay said...

Two words for HER......
BUSS-----TID!!!!!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I went to the other blog and she also reads Mother Jones.

Check her post of July 8 and the Mother Jones article of June 24.

I wish there was a way to let the Mother Jones author know about this.